Superb Quotes by Albert Einstein

By — Jjj

  • Albert Quotes
    Albert Einstein
    Life Time: 14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955
    Nationality: Germany

    Received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics for his services to theoretical physics

    10 Superb Quotes by Albert Einstein

    “Information is not knowledge.” - Albert Einstein

    “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” - Albert Einstein

    “If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.” - Albert Einstein

    “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” - Albert Einstein

    “The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein

    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein

    “A finely tempered nature longs to escape from the personal life into the world of objective perception and thought.” - Albert Einstein

    “I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” - Albert Einstein

    “Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods.” - Albert Einstein